Happy New Year, Lounger! I hope you have a terrific kick-starter for 2022. I’m thrilled to share my first recipe for the year, Creamy Chicken Wings with Veggies. I enjoy chicken wings because they are simple to prepare, versatile, and extremely tasty.
Did you know that properly cooked chicken wings can help with metabolic disorders like gout, arthritis, and diabetes? Chicken wings are suggested for therapeutic nutrition for atherosclerosis, hypertension, stroke, and even heart disease. Read more here.
So Lounger, let’s get started on the recipe, shall we?
Creamy Chicken Wings with Veggies Recipe
Other recipes to try: Simple Honey Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe, Chicken Meatballs in Lemon Cream Sauce, How to Cook Delicious Kinamatisang Manok, Spicy Chicken Wings Adobo, Tasty Russian Meatballs Soup
Here’s What You Need:
This Creamy Chicken Wings with Veggies recipe serves four people and takes about 20 minutes to prepare and cook.
- 500 grams Chicken Wings
- 1 medium Carrot chopped
- 1 medium Potato chopped
- 1 medium Green Capsicum chopped
- 5 piece White Mushrooms chopped
- 1 small Onion diced
- 1 small Celery Stalk diced
- 2 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- 1.5 cups of Full Cream Milk
- Bunch of Pechay leaves diced
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Time to Cook: Creamy Chicken Wings with Veggies
- Let’s start by seasoning the chicken wings with salt and pepper on both sides. Set aside the chicken wings after pan-frying in olive oil until slightly brown.
- Next, pan-fry the chopped potato and carrot and set aside.
- Begin sautéing butter, onion, mushrooms, capsicum, and celery in the same pan. Allow for two minutes of cooking and mixing.
- Toss in the pan-fried chicken wings, potato, and carrot. Let it cook for two minutes.
- Season with oyster sauce and add the whole cream milk. Gently mix all the ingredients and cover, and let it simmer for three minutes.
- Next, season with salt and pepper, gently mix, cover for another two minutes, and let it cook.
- Finally, add the Pechay leaves! Cook for a minute or two.
- Serve hot with bread or rice!
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht! Ochen’ Vkusno! Oishi!
- Fresh chicken wings meat is always the best option, but if you must buy frozen, ensure to check the production and expiration dates. It is preferable to obtain newly-produced goods.
- Note that cooked chicken wings can be stored in the fridge for four days. To store the chicken wings, use a container that can be sealed.
- When reheating chicken wings, make sure to use 165° F before serving. Uncooked or contaminated chicken meat can be hazardous to your health. It can spread harmful bacteria that can give you food poisoning or a cranky stomach.
There you have it, Lounger! I like making this creamy, insanely delicious chicken wings with veggies recipe because it saves me time, money, and effort. Especially when I’m swamped with errands and need to prepare a meal for my hubby! And believe me, he enjoys it! Therefore, give it a shot and let me know your experience.
Send Me Easy Recipes, Cooking Tips, and VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Appreciate your time hugely! If you enjoy this content, please continue to support by clicking the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends!
Your generosity is bliss in my heart! Your coffee treats will significantly help me in maintaining this blog site. Buy me a coffee here! You can also support us on Social: Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube! See you there! – jeMiMa❤️