Hey, Lounger, the new year is just around the corner! And now is the ideal time to unwind, relax, and reflect. The year 2021 was challenging, especially given the problems we faced and continue to face due to the economic and health crisis caused by COVID-19 and other inevitable hurdles. However, we became more resilient and brave as we faced these various levels of challenges daily!
I admire people who did not give up in the face of adversity but instead saw hope every day and persevered! As an observer, I’ve noticed some best habits that these people practice. And I believe they are excellent ideas to include in our New Year’s resolutions for the coming year!
52 New Year Resolutions Ideas
Helpful Reads: How do you take care of your Mental Health at work, Ways We Can Do to Help Combat Climate Change, Practical Christmas Gifts for Everyone, 52 Life Lessons and Takeaways from 2021, 30 Things You Should Get Rid of Right Now
- Volunteer more.
- Set up a weekly and monthly budget.
- Live simple and consume less as much as possible.
- Keep an attitude of gratitude.
- Prioritize eco-friendly choices.
- Make time for self-care.
- Have a good habit of decluttering.
- Reduce debt.
- Ditch two bad habits.
- Listen to praises song more.
- Make time to disconnect from technology.
- Make time to connect with nature.
- Prioritize your health.
- Do a weekly random act of kindness to strangers.
- Learn some new skills.
- Be more open in showing support to your friends.
- Always listen to understand, not to reason out.
- Become more understanding.
- Make a journal.
- Learn a new hobby.
- Learn the latest trends in your line of profession.
- Apply for a promotion.
- Develop how to control annoyance.
- Develop how to manage feelings.
- Be more proactive.
- Learn a new recipe.
- Save for your ultimate travel dream.
- Start an emergency fund.
- Meet a long-lost friend.
- Learn more about how to strengthen your soul.
- Start a hustle.
- Adopt a growth mindset.
- Listen to a podcast.
- Establish a work-life balance.
- Become more organized.
- Keep practicing healthier food choices.
- Invest your money.
- Set mini-goals for the year.
- Create meaningful connections.
- Cut-off sugar.
- Stop smoking or vaping.
- Print some photos and keep them in an album.
- Save when going out.
- Develop a workout routine.
- Keep drinking more water.
- Eat more fruits and veggies.
- Practice greeting.
- More family dinners.
- Become more mindful of doing better.
- Drop insecurities, be more confident.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Smile more!
Remember that these are suggested resolutions from which you can choose to help you become better than you were in the past.
New Year’s resolutions don’t have to be so numerous and demanding that you end up failing them. The point here is that your New Year’s resolution should serve as a bridge to betterment. Your New Year’s resolution should enable you to become more than you are, inspiring and motivating others.
Happy planning, and always be at your best, Lounger!
Celebrate what you want to see more of. – Tom Peters
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word. – Goran Persson
Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will. – Jonathan Edwards
Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. – Rumi
Send Me Self-Helps, Growth, Professional Tips & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Appreciate your time hugely! If you enjoy this content, please continue to support by clicking the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends!
Your generosity is bliss in my heart! Your coffee treats will significantly help me in maintaining this blog site. Buy me a coffee here! You can also support us on Social: Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube! See you there! – jeMiMa❤️