Hey Lounger! I hope you’re having a terrific Thursday! Who doesn’t love the sound of spicy, creamy prawns?! I’m lucky that I don’t have allergen with seafood, which allows me to eat any seafood that I crave.
I’m fascinated by some people who have managed to increase their tolerance levels for seafood despite being allergic to it. Who can blame them? Seafood is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. AND super delicious! But, on the other hand, some of us can only dream of eating seafood due to their allergic reactions.
If you’re one of them, then I have other recipes for you! Check them HERE. For seafood munchers like me, let me share with you my version of the spicy, creamy prawns and parsley recipe!
Here’s How You Cook a Deliciously Spicy Creamy Prawns & Parsley Dish!
Let’s get this recipe started, shall we? It is ready in 30 minutes and serves 3-4 people.
Helpful Reads: Too Tired to Cook?, Baked Sushi Rice, Potato Leek Soup
Here’s What You Need:
- 500 grams Prawns well cleaned and deveined
- Olive oil
- Two tablespoons butter
- Seven cloves Garlic minced
- One Red Onion diced
- Three Green Chilis diced
- 125 ml heavy cooking cream
- Some Chili flakes
- A bit of water
- Seasoning Liquid
- Bunch of Parsley minced
- Salt & Pepper
Time to Cook: Spicy Creamy Prawns and Parsley Dish!
- Heat your pan using low-medium fire. Add olive oil and then butter.
- Sauté the garlic, chilis, and onion.
- Once properly sautéed, add the Prawns.
- Next, season with ground black pepper and then let it cook for a bit.
- Next, add dashes of lemon juice, chili flakes, and let it simmer.
- Next, add cream and mix well.
- Add a bit of water (optional).
- Mix well, and season it with salt and pepper, and let it simmer.
- Next, season with liquid seasoning and parsley.
- Finally, mix well and let it simmer for the final touch of cooking.
- Serve hot with rice in a bowl.
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht! Ochen’ Vkusno! Oishi!
- You may also use Petchay leaves in this recipe to replace parsley.
- Be extra cautious with salt since we are using liquid seasoning too.
Prawns are high in selenium, one of the most potent antioxidants for keeping cells healthy. Also, they are high in zinc, which is necessary for developing a healthy immune system. In addition, prawns contain phosphorous, copper, and magnesium, which help build strong bones.
Let me know your experience once you’ve tried it. I’d love to hear from you! Stay happy and healthy, Lounger!
Send Me Easy Home Cooking Recipes, Kitchen Cooking Tips & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️
Looking delicious 🤩
LikeLiked by 1 person