Hey Lounger! How are you today? I hope everything is going well. Today’s recipe is Saucy Beef Broccoli. Beef has terrible publicity for some. While overeating fatty red meat can be unhealthy, lean red meat does not increase your cholesterol. It also contains nutrients such as protein, vitamin B12, iron, niacin, and zinc suitable to our body.
Allow me to share my version of Saucy Beef Broccoli with you. This dish would be a hit with your loved ones!
Here’s How to Cook Saucy Beef Broccoli
Let’s get this recipe started, shall we? First, note that the prep & cooking time is up to 20 minutes and enough for 2-3 servings!
Here’s What You Need:
- 350 grams Lean Tenderloin Beef, cut thinly diagonally
- Two tablespoons cornstarch
- Two tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Two tablespoons Soy sauce
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Three cloves garlic minced
- Three green chilis diced
- One red onion diced
- 10 grams of minced ginger
- Dashes of lemon
- 350 grams Broccoli into florets
- Half of a beef stock cube
- One tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Water
Time to Cook Saucy Beef Broccoli
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beef, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, ground black pepper, and soy sauce. Combine thoroughly. Marinate the meat in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the broccoli, cut them into florets, and set it aside.
- Heat the cooking pan and add olive oil and butter. Once the butter has melted, then add ginger and sauté for a few minutes.
- Next, add garlic, onion, chili, and saute well.
- Add the marinated beef meat and sautee, let it cook for a bit.
- Next, add dashes of lemon to add a bit of sharpness to the dish.
- Next, let it cook, and then add oyster sauce. Mix well.
- Add beef stock cube and water. Let it simmer.
- According to your taste, season with salt and pepper, then add the broccoli florets. Cover and set aside to cook. Give it a nice well mix until everything is well combined and cooked.
- Serve hot with rice or mashed potato.
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht! Ladhidh! Oishī!
- Seasoning beef tenderloin is vital because of its relatively low-fat content, so it means less flavor.
- Don’t overcook to avoid getting the meat dry.
Saucy Beef Broccoli is a dish suitable for family or family gatherings. Its ingredients are easy to get to groceries and hypermarkets and quick and easy to cook! Let me know your experience after cooking. I’d love to hear from you!
Stay happy and healthy, as always, Lounger!
Send Me Easy Home Cooking Recipes, Kitchen Cooking Tips & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️