Hey Lounger! I hope your week is going well. Time flies by so quickly that we must manage our time as best we can every day to be more efficient and effective in our productivity. I’m fortunate enough that my job as a virtual assistant allows me to avoid traveling to work. Instead, I can use my scheduled travel time to prepare a quick meal before jumping to work or during my lunch break.
Let me share a quick Tofu and Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe with you that you can make as well. We had some tofu and cauliflower leftover in the fridge a few days ago, which are great ingredients for fried rice!
Here’s my Quick Tofu and Cauliflower Fried Rice
Other Recipes: Delicious Tangy Prawns Sinigang Dubai Version, Papa’s Chicken in Tomato Sauce Recipe, Easy Savory Tofu Recipe, Milky Stir Fry Chicken and Veggies
This Tofu and Cauliflower recipe takes only ten minutes to prepare and serves one. If you want to increase the serving size, simply increase the ingredients.
Here’s What You Need:
- 150 grams Tofu cut into small bits
- 150 grams Cauliflower cut into small florets
- Olive Oil
- 2 Strips of Turkey Bacon
- Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- One cup of Rice
- Tablespoon of Oysters Sauce
- Ground Black Pepper
Time to Cook: Quick Tofu and Cauliflower Fried Rice
- The tofu should be pan-fried in olive oil and butter. Add the Cauliflower as well, cover to cook. Set them aside for now once cooked.
- Next, pan-fried the turkey bacon strips using butter. Once cooked, add the tofu and Cauliflower and give a good mix.
- Season with Pepper and soy sauce.
- Next, add a cup of Rice, season with oysters sauce, and mix well.
- Serve hot with butter on top!
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht! Oishī!
- You may sprinkle with parsley too!
- Best turkey products are grass-fed.
- Always read labels when buying your products to ensure quality.
This Quick Tofu and Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is ideal for university students, working adults, and working parents looking for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. This recipe will also help you make the most of your leftover vegetables. Let me know your experience after trying the recipe. I’d absolutely love to hear from you!
Send Me Easy Home Cooking Recipes, Kitchen Cooking Tips & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️
Leave a Reply