Great Monday, Lounger! Hey, I will share with you one of my favorites! Schezwan Chutney is a sauce I love because of its oriental taste. Schezwan is packed with flavors, spicy and hot condiments that can also be used as a dip. It is the best to use for seafood like crabs, prawns, scallops, and others.
I love prawns because they are a rich source of selenium – the most effective antioxidants at maintaining healthy cells. In addition, eating prawns may help us because of their phosphorus, copper, and magnesium contents which help to strengthen bones.
So, I’m excited, and let me share my:
Easy Schezwan Prawns Recipe!
Let us dig into the recipe, shall we? 20 Minutes Prep-Cooking & Good for 2-3 Servings
Here’s what you need:
- 300 grams of Prawns
- Olive oil
- Five White Mushrooms diced
- One Red Onion chopped
- Five cloves of Garlic minced
- Bunch of Onion chives diced
- Chili Flakes
- Cajun seasoning
- Low-fat Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Schezwan Chutney
- Dashes of Lemon juice
Time to Cook our Easy Schezwan Prawns Recipe!
- Using low-medium heat, add olive oil into the pan and onion. Saute it until the onion becomes translucent. And then add the Garlic. Mix well.
- Next, add the butter, and once the garlic is starting to cook, add the mushrooms as well.
- Next, continue to saute. You may cover it for 40 secs to cook the mushrooms.
- Next, add the Prawns. Mix well and let them cook.
- Add dashes of lemon juice and the schezwan chutney.
- Let it cook and occasionally mix it—season with cajun and chili flakes.
- Add the onion chives and milk, about a cup.
- Lastly, season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Served it hot with a cup of white rice on the side.
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht! Oishi!
- Deveining the prawns are better before cooking them because they look neat and tastier.
- Sauteeing onions and Garlic with the right amount of time is recommended because this technique will add more and better flavors.
- You can find Schezwan Chutney in the Asian corners of the hypermarkets, mainly Chinese or Indian sections.
There you have it! This recipe is easy and quick—best for working moms and dads. I love this recipe because it’s spicy and hot, packed with Asian flavors, and good health benefits! Cook it now and let me know what you think. I definitely love to hear from you.
Send Me Easy Home Cooking Recipes, Kitchen Cooking Tips & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you bought will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️
Leave a Reply