Hey, Lounger! I hope you’re having a fantastic day! Jollibee is recognized globally because of its delicious Filipino taste in fast foods. I love its spicy chickenjoy, and my ultimate favorite is its burger steak. So, I had to practice making my own homemade burger steak recipe inspired by Jollibee and yet more tasty and healthier!
It’s an easy recipe, believe it or not! Your partner and or kids will absolutely love it.
Here’s my Homemade Burger Steak Better than Jollibee Recipe!
Let us dig into the recipe, shall we? Up to 40 minutes prep & cooking, servings of 3-4!
Here’s what you need:
- 250 grams of minced beef
- One minced red onion
- Three cloves of minced garlic
- Five Herbs Seasoning
- One medium-sized Egg
- Olive oil
- Three tablespoon Butter
- One canned sliced Mushroom
- Four-tablespoon Cooking Cream
- One tablespoon of Oyster sauce
- One tablespoon Flour
- Water (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
⭐️ Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash! ⭐️
Hey Lounger! If you felt that you’d also love to blog and share compelling stories, you can start from HERE!
Time to Cook our Homemade Burger Steak!
- We need to make some burger patties. Add your minced beef, minced onion & garlic, and the five herbs seasoning, Egg, and salt & pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Get ready to get down and dirty. Mix it well. After using your washed hands, form a small ball and shape them into a burger patty. You can make up to seven burger patties.
- Once your burger patties are ready, into the pan, add some olive oil.
- Let’s pan-fry the patties and set them aside.
- Using the same pan where you pan-fry the patties, add the butter to start making the sauce.
- Add the sliced mushrooms with their juice. Doing so will make it more mushroomy.
- And then simmer it for about 2 minutes and then add the cooking cream.
- Stir it well and slowly. And then, add the flour and season it with Oyster sauce, salt & pepper to taste.
- You may also add a little bit of water if you need it. Stirs it satisfactorily, and then add the burger patties and let it simmer.
- Finally, you may serve them with brown or white rice.
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht! Oishī!
- Use low-medium heat when cooking.
- Basil seasoning can be an alternative to Five Herbs Seasoning.
- You can also use onion and garlic powder, but it’s better to use fresh since it’s healthier.
- To maximize the flavor, use the same pan where you pan-fry the burger patties.
- Always choose lean minced beef since it has lesser fat.
It’s OK to order online or have lunch or dinner out for fast food. But, on the other hand, keep such a habit on a minimal occasion since fast-food chain restaurants can’t provide us healthier foods we need. Homemade cooking is still best because we can guarantee how fresh the ingredients are and how clean it is prepared and cooked.
There you have it, Lounger! Try my very own homemade burger steak recipe, and let me know how it goes. I’d love to hear from you!
Find more easy-to-make homemade recipes here!
Send Me Easy-to-Make Recipes!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You can manage or unsubscribe from your subscription at any time.
Thank you for your time! Please share this content with your family and friends. Your generosity is massively appreciated! Your coffee treats will help me maintain this blog site. Buy me a coffee here! You can also support us on Social: Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube! See you there! – Jemima❤️
Hey Lounger! if you felt that you’d also love to blog and share compelling stories, you can start from HERE!