Happy Monday, Lounger! I hope you have a great start to the week. Today I shall share with you my minced chicken recipe, totally home-cooked and delicious. Of course, even home cooker beginners, college students, and office workers can cook this recipe. I love sharing my easy cooking recipes because I certainly understand how hard home cooking is when you are already tired of endless home chores or after a long day of work or school.
So, let’s dig into my easy and quick recipe! Shall we?!
Easy Minced Chicken with Veggies Recipe
Thirty minutes prep & cooking for about 3-4 servings.
Here’s what you need:
- One medium Carrot cut into cubes
- 300 grams minced Chicken
- One medium Yellow Capsicum
- One medium Tomato chopped
- 1 Red Onion chopped
- Four cloves garlic minced
- Two small Green Chilis minced
- Three tablespoons Soy sauce
- Dashes of Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Maggi Seasoning Liquid
- Salt & Pepper
- One boiled egg (optional)
Time to Cook our Easy Minced Chicken with Veggies!
- Add a little bit of olive oil in a pan, pan-fry the carrot cubes first, and set them aside for later use.
- Next, add a little bit of olive oil in the same pan, pan-fry the minced chicken, and set it aside for later use too.
- Next, add a little bit of olive oil and then our minced garlic and chilis.
- Next, add onions and sautee them until well cooked.
- Add our yellow capsicum next, give a good mix, and then our Tomato.
- Let the Tomato cooked, and then add the pan-fried carrot cubes & minced chicken.
- Add some dashes of lemon to add sharpness!
- Again, give it a good mix. And then, seasoned it with Maggi seasoning liquid.
- Season with salt & pepper according to your taste.
- Finally, serve it with a boiled egg on the side and jasmine rice!
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht! Oishī!
- Use low-medium heat.
- You can also use green or red capsicum. I love capsicums since they are rich in antioxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory nutrients and can provide several anti-cancer benefits.
- Always be cautious when using salt, especially when using Maggi seasoning liquid.
- You can also use brown rice, especially if you want lesser sugar content.
- Remember, always be flexible! Don’t be afraid of home cooking because there’s no right or wrong! Have fun!
There you have it, Lounger! Try my easy minced chicken and veggies recipe, and let me know what you think and experience. I’d love to hear from you.
Send Me Easy Home Cooking Recipes, Kitchen Cooking Tips & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you bought will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️