Happy Monday, Lounger! I hope everything is doing great with you. Today, I will share my very own simple home-savory beef and beans recipe! I prefer consuming beef because, in the majority, beef meat is being produced in a much decent way compared to pork. And because I tend to have iron deficiency, I choose beef meat as my source of iron and other important minerals like calcium, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, and many more.
Helpful Reads: 3 Shocking Revelations Not to Eat Pork, A Life-Changing Way To Christian Journey, Can Christians Eat Halal Food?
With the right amount of beef meat intakes, plus good amount of exercise, it will awesomely help us get and maintain a healthy living.
Here’s how you can cook, Savory Beef and Beans!
Let us dig into the recipe, shall we? 20 Minutes Prep-Cooking & Good for 2-3 Servings
Here’s what you need:
- 500 grams Ground Lean Beef
- 250 grams Green Beans
- 1 medium Yellow Capsicum
- 4 White Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Red Onion chopped
- Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cajun Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
Time to Cook our Savory Beef and Beans!
- Into the pan, pan-fry the ground beef, and set aside. Drain the oil from it (optional).
- Into the same pan, add olive oil and butter. Add garlic and onion, saute them well.
- Add the mushrooms, capsicum, beans, and give a good mix.
- Add Oyster sauce, a little bit of water.
- Add the beef and give a perfect mix.
- Season with cajun, salt & pepper. You can also finish it with dashes of lemon (optional)
- Serve it hot with white jasmine rice or mashed potatoes, or Roti.
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht! Oishi!
Your support is highly appreciated! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
- Always buy lean ground beef to avoid unwanted fats.
- If you don’t have olive oil, canola oil or soybeans oil is excellent alternatives.
- You may use any capsicum.
- Always be generous and flexible. Remember that this recipe is only a guide. You may add some of your favorite veggies too.
There you have it! It’s easy and quick—best for working moms and dads. I love this recipe because it’s savory, packed with flavors, and good health benefits! Try it and let me know what you think. I love to hear from you.
Send Me Easy Home Cooking Recipes, Kitchen Cooking Tips & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you bought will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️
Leave a Reply