Happy Monday, Lounger! I’m glad to share with you one of my most straightforward and favorite Tofu Recipes. I love Tofu because it’s light, delicate, and a good source of protein. Tofu also contains essential amino acids we need in our body. Tofu also provides calcium, iron, and vital minerals.
Today, let’s be healthy!
Here’s how you can cook, Easy Savory Tofu Recipe!
Twenty minutes to prep & cook, serve for about 2-3 pax.
Here’s what you need:
- 300 grams Tofu cut in cubes
- 1 green Capsicum chopped
- 1 red capsicum chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic diced
- 1 medium-size Onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon Ranch mayonnaise
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
Time to Cook our Easy Savory Tofu Recipe!
- Add olive oil into the pan and sear the Tofu, season with salt and pepper. Set aside once done.
- In the same pan, add butter and start sautéing Garlic, onion, and capsicum. Give a good mix.
- Add the tofu and oyster sauce, a little bit of water to not to dry the pan, and continue to sauté.
- Add ranch mayonnaise to coat and season with salt & pepper according to your taste.
- Serve it with a cup of rice (optional).
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht!
- If you love mushrooms, you may also add them to this recipe.
- Be cautious in adding salt, especially when we are using oyster sauce and we already seasoned the Tofu at the beginning.
- I love using Red Onions because it’s naturally sweet and has an excellent sharpness in flavor. Remember, you can use whichever onions you like.
- You can also add chilis in this recipe if you what the dish hot and spicy because it can be a beer food!
There you have it! Try my easy Savory Tofu Recipe, and let me know what you think! Stay safe and healthy, Lounger!
Send Me Easy Home Cooking Recipes, Kitchen-Cooking Tips & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you bought will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️