Today is a great time to research and plan for your next after pandemic relaxation and ultimate vacation. Before you even check the usual tourist destinations in North and South America or Europe, I highly recommend you check my home country – The Philippines!
It may sound bias to you but let me first give you my Twenty-five reasons why to visit the Philippines. First, here’s a little bit of background. The Philippines is located in South-East Asia and consists of 7,600+ islands bedded in the Pacific Oceans. There are three main islands which are Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Manila, which is the capital city of the Philippines, is in Luzon. There are about 120-170 languages spoken in the country, but Filipino and English are the two significant languages.
25 Reasons Why to Visit the Philippines
Helpful Read: 12 Filipino Words That Will Make Your Philippines Travel at Ease, Pinakbet Recipe a Filipino Dish, 5 Amazing Places to Visit in Angeles City, Getting Smart on Philippine Money, 5 Filipinism that I am Proud of, Villa Angela Heritage House, Exclusive Hotel Yet Budget Friendly in Vigan City, Time Warp to Spanish Era
⭐️⭐️ Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash! ⭐️⭐️
- Filipinos are conversant and can speak English; hence language barrier-free.
- You will love its tropical weather. The whole year is almost all summer. Make sure not to visit during the rainy seasons (June-September), so you can freely explore the outdoors.
- The Philippines is a Budget-Friendly destination and has cheap and affordable accommodations.
- The Filipino people are warm and welcoming.
- Fall in love with its beautiful beaches and islands.
- The Philippines has a variety of delicious local foods and delicacies.
- You will experience natural wonders.
- The Philippines is well-known for its vibrant and colorful festivals like Panagbenga Festival in Baguio City, Sinulog Festival in Cebu City, Kadayawan Festival in Davao City, and many more.
- The Philippines has breathtaking diving and snorkeling spots.
- The Philippines is also famous for surfing since it has a wide range of wavy oceans.
- Exciting and adventurous outdoor activities.
- You can encounter rare and wild animals like nocturnal tarsiers and the Philippines Eagles.
- You will enjoy the different modes of public transportation like Jeepneys, Tricycle, Pedal bikes, and even horse baggies in some tourist spots such as Vigan City.
- You can experience heritage sites like Vigan City, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, and Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park.
- Filipinos are melophile and love to party. There’s a famous Oktoberfest in the Philippines featuring well-known singers and bands plus delicious food.
- If you love photography – you must visit the Philippines and capture its natural beauty from its people to its places, nature, and more subjects you can find.
- Taste some rare tropical fruits like Durian, Rambutan, Jackfruit, and Soursop.
- Unbelievable and tasty street foods like Balut, Chicken Isaw, and more.
- It’s more fun to shop in the Philippines because it’s relatively affordable than in other western countries!
- It has cheap, yet quality beers and wines.
- The Phillippines has beautiful mountains and volcanos for trekking.
- Philippines’ cultures and traditions will teach you life lessons like the “Bayanihan” attitude of the Filipinos.
- Filipinos will teach you our main language: Tagalog.
- Experience the heartfelt smiles of Filipinos.
- You will feel at home!
There you have it, Lounger! I’m surprised if those aren’t yet convincing! On the other hand, let me also give you some safety tips when traveling in a developing country like the Philippines.
⭐️⭐️ Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash! ⭐️⭐️
Safety Tips when Traveling in the Philippines
- Do not leave your things unattended.
- Avoid too crowded places to avoid pick-pocketing.
- Don’t wear too many accessories especially gold jewelry.
- Don’t walk in narrow-dark streets alone, hmm, even with someone.
- Always be vigilant, especially when speaking with strangers.
- Don’t flash your cards or cash.
- Don’t argue with the police officer.
- Always take Uber, Grab, or Blue Taxi. You can download their Apps.
- Keep yourself hydrated-drink water.
- If you want to visit Mindanao, choose Davao because it’s the safeties.
- Don’t trust people too quickly, primarily working in nightclubs (red lights).
- Make sure to know how to contact your embassy in the Philippines.
- Keep your family updated.
- Find local certified tourist guides, if needed.
I so much love my home country! I’m proud that I’m a Filipino! I’m happy to share and invite you to our beautiful home. You will definitely experience exquisite fun and adventure in the Philippines!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You can manage or unsubscribe from your subscription at any time.
Appreciate your time hugely! If you enjoy this content, please continue to support by clicking the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends!
Your generosity is massively appreciated! Your coffee treats will help me in maintaining this blog site. Buy me a coffee here! You can also support us on Social: Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube! See you there! – Jemima❤️
Hey Lounger! If you felt that you’d also love to blog and share compelling stories, you can start from HERE!