When we talk about a tour or vacation, we should also think about how much money we’ll spend. Is there anything we can do today for free, especially while traveling? As an example, suppose you go to Dubai, one of the most opulent cities in the world. Can you imagine how expensive it could be?
My hubby and I are Filipino ex-pats based in Dubai, UAE. We live a frugal lifestyle as much as possible to have something to use in case of emergency. Like any other couple, we want to ensure that our hard-earned money is put to good use.
On the other hand, we enjoy exploring and traveling. Since we live in Dubai, one of our pleasures is exploring and visiting free tourist spots in Dubai where you don’t need to pay an entrance fee to get in. Or at least pay a super minimal amount if needed. Here’s a list of the ultimate free things to do when in Dubai.
25 Ultimate Free Things to Do when in Dubai
Helpful Reads: 16 Things You Must Know to Skyrocket Your Dubai Travel Experience, 5 Things that You Will Love in Dubai, 10 Best Ways to Spend Your Time in Downtown Dubai, Dubai Gold Souk Review, Bangkota Expo 2020 Dubai Review, Confessions About Al Rigga
- Sightseeing in Dubai Creek
- Exploring Spice Souk Dubai
- Swimming and sunbathing at The JBR beach
- Visit Waterfront Market Dubai
- Mall Hopping – Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates, Ibn Battuta Mall
- Exploring Al Rigga, Union, Burjuman areas
- Sightseeing in Al Seef Dubai
- Sightseeing in Marina Walk, Dubai Marina
- Visit Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood – Camel Museum, Coffee Museum, Coins Museum, Hatta Heritage Village, Naif Museum
- Relax and chill at Zabeel Park
- Camp at Al Qudra Lakes
- Biking around Dubai Marina
- Jogging along JBR
- Sunset strolls around JBR and Dubai Marina
- Stroll around Bluewaters
- Stroll around Wings of Mexico, and Burj Plaza by EMAAR
- Taking beautiful photographs in Dubai Canal
- Burn some unwanted fats at Calisthenics Park
- Watch Dubai Dancing Fountain in Downtown Dubai
- Roam around La Mer
- Tour around Bur Dubai’s Grand Mosque
- Watch the Flamingos at The Ras Al Khor Wildlife Center
- Explore and wander at The Bastakiya
- Visit and walk around The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah
- Walk around the DIFC neighborhood
How cool is that? Along with those tourist spots, you will definitely be able to take unlimited selfies and groupies! There are bikes and scooters to rent in some of the mentioned places. Otherwise, you need to prepare yourself for boundless walking. If you are with a toddler, bring a baby trolley.
You will meet diversified cultures and communities. It’s beautiful to wander around in Dubai, meet people, taste some great foods, learn from the experience, and make memories with your loved ones for free!
Have you ever been to Dubai? If so, where is your favorite site to go and why? Please share your story with me! I’d be delighted to hear from you!
Send Me Travel Suggestions, Tips, Destination Guides & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Appreciate your time hugely! If you enjoy this content, please continue to support by clicking the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends!
Your generosity is massively appreciated! Your coffee treats will help me in maintaining this blog site. Buy me a coffee here! You can also support us on Social: Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube! See you there! – Jemima❤️