When we say tour or vacation we ought to think about spending too. Is there anything that we can do today that is free especially when traveling? Like if we visit one of the most luxurious places in the world-Dubai.
25 Ultimate Free Things to Do when in Dubai
Honestly my hubby and I live in frugality. As expats living in Dubai, UAE we want to make sure that our hard earned money goes into value. We don’t want to spend on things that can be for free. I bet you understand what I mean. If we spend, it should be practical and economical.
Despite being legal residence in Dubai, we still consider ourselves tourists at some point. Well, residence tourists. So, one of our fun activities is to search and visit free tourist spots in Dubai where you don’t need to pay an entrance fee or any fee in doing fun activities! Or at least pay a super minimal amount if needed. Here is the list and I’m sharing it with you now!
- Sightseeing in Dubai Creek
- Exploring Spice Souk Dubai
- Swimming and sunbathing at The JBR beach
- Visit Waterfront Market Dubai
- Mall Hopping – Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates, Ibn Battuta Mall
- Exploring Al Rigga, Union, Burjuman areas
- Sightseeing in Al Seef Dubai
- Sightseeing in Marina Walk, Dubai Marina
- Visit Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood – Camel Museum, Coffee Museum, Coins Museum, Hatta Heritage Village, Naif Museum
- Relax and chill at Zabeel Park
- Camp at Al Qudra Lakes
- Biking around Dubai Marina
- Jogging along JBR
- Sunset strolls around JBR and Dubai Marina
- Stroll around Bluewaters
- Stroll around Wings of Mexico, and Burj Plaza by EMAAR
- Taking beautiful photographs in Dubai Canal
- Burn some unwanted fats at Calisthenics Park
- Watch Dubai Fountain
- Roam around La Mer
- Tour around Bur Dubai’s Grand Mosque
- Watch the Flamingos at The Ras Al Khor Wildlife Center
- Explore and wander at The Bastakiya
- Visit and walk around The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah
- Walk around DIFC neighborhood
How cool is that? Along those tourist spots, you will definitely be able to take unlimited selfies and groupies! There are bikes and scooters to rent in some of the mentioned places. Otherwise, you need to prepare yourself for boundless walking. If you are with a toddler, make sure to bring a baby trolley.
You will meet diversified cultures and communities. It’s beautiful to wander around in Dubai, meet people, learn from the experience, make memories with your family, friends, special someone and all for free!
Have you ever visited Dubai? If so, which is your favorite place to visit and why? Share your story with me! I’d love to hear from you!
Send Me Travel Suggestions, Tips, Destination Guides & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you bought will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️