Cajun spice is a mix rustic seasoning blend from Louisiana. In general, Cajun is a spicy blend featuring loads of paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, pepper, and oregano. My hubby and I love this seasoning; hence it’s a must in the pantry! We also love seafood and fish, so this blog post is an easy Cajun stir fry tuna loin recipe. Easy, delicious, and healthy to your body!
Here’s how you can cook, easy Cajun Stir Fry Tuna Loin!
Let us dig into the recipe, shall we?
30 Minutes Prep-Cooking & Good for 2-3 Servings
Here’s what you need:
- 250 grams Tuna loin cut into medium-sized cubes
- Olive oil
- 1 Onion diced
- 1/8 cup of Ginger
- 3 cloves of Garlic minced
- Mixed vegetables: Baby Marrows, Cabbage, Capsicum, Carrots
- 2 tablespoons of Oyster sauce
- Dashes of Sesame oil
- Spring Onion for garnish (optional)
Time to Cook our easy Cajun Stir Fry Tuna Loin!
- Season your Tuna loin with salt, pepper, and cajun. Sear the tuna in a pan using olive oil.
- Use the same pan in sauteing your ginger, Garlic, and onion until translucent in color.
- Add pre-cut vegetables – Baby Marrows, Cabbage, Capsicum, Carrots.
- Do not overcook the vegetables. Add the seared Tuna Loin, oyster sauce, sesame oil.
- Season with pepper; salt is optional according to your taste.
- Garnish with spring onion and served with one cup of white or brown rice!
Masarap! Delicious! Svaadisht!
- The best Tuna to buy is premium tuna Maldives or Gen-San Tuna. They are the best Tuna ever – fresh and flakey.
- To quickly remove unwanted kitchen smells after cooking, use aromatic candles. Fruity or lemon scents are the best!
An article I read suggested that Tuna has eight healthy benefits. Tuna is heart-friendly, helps lower blood pressure, improves our immune system, the best food for weight loss, helps strengthen our bones, improves our skin health, prevents getting the risk of cancer, and provides us with the energy we need for the day. How cool is that?
Try my easy Cajun Stir Fry Tuna Loin, and let me know what you think! Stay safe and healthy, Lounger!
Send Me Easy Home Cooking Recipes, Kitchen-Cooking Tips & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blogsite. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xoxo, jeMiMa. ❤️
Leave a Reply