Happy Monday, Lounger! Today I’ll share one of my favorite easy seafood recipes! Seafood is close to my heart because eating seafood can bring various benefits to our body! Among those benefits, seafood can provide us vital nutrients like B1, B3, biotin, and B12. It also promotes a healthier heart because it gives low saturated fats and high in protein.
Here’s my very own version of Stir Fry Seafood-Veggies with Egg!
Let us dig into the recipe, shall we?
20 Minutes Prep & Good for 2-3 Servings
Here’s what you need:
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbps. Olive oil
- 2 Tbps. Butter
- 1 small Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 3 Tbps. Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbps. Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbps. Chili paste
- 250 grams Mixed Veggies
- 300 grams Mixed Seafood
- Dashes of Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Time to Cook our Stir Fry Seafood-Veggie with Egg!
- First, cook your eggs separately. You want to simply mix the eggs in your non-stick pan to make a minced scrambled egg. Scrambled eggs will add texture and creaminess to our main dish later!
- On your used pan, add olive oil, butter, onion, garlic, and saute them.
- Once cooked, add your mixed veggies and give it a nice mix.
- Let them cooked a bit, then add your mixed seafood and give it a fine mix.
- Add your oyster sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, and chili paste. Give the right mix and let it cook.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and final the scrambled eggs.
- Serve with a cup of Rice and salad on the side!
- We don’t want to overcook our seafood to avoid a rubbery texture.
- You can leave salt since we already have soy sauce, but you can always adjust according to your taste.
- I use a Chinese Chili Paste made from Sri Lanka. It’s one of the bests! You can find it on my Instagram video post.
There you have it, Lounger! I hope I’ve stirred up some seafood cravings in there! Try this easy-quick recipe and let me know what you think! Stay safe and healthy!
Send Me Easy Home Cooking Recipes, Kitchen-Cooking Tips & VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blogsite. Again, thank you & praise God always! xoxo, jeMiMa. ❤️