Oh, hey there, Lounger! Who does not want finger foods? Today, let me share my very own simple recipe of Spicy Garlicky Buffalo Wings. I love chicken wings, mostly when it is cooked crispy on the outside and juicy inside. Don’t you love it when it is saucy and spicy too?!
Let us dig into the recipe, shall we?
Spicy Garlicky Buffalo Wings
Here’s what you need:
- 9 pcs chicken wings
- Your favorite chicken breading mix
- 2 Tbsps. Fish sauce (marinate the wings + back pepper + breading mix)
- 3 Tbsps. butter
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 pcs chili
- 10 grams leek
- Sauce (1/4 cup water, 1 Tbsp. sesame oil, 1.5 Tbsps. Chinese Chili Paste, some Cajun, mixed herbs and pepper to taste)
Time to Cook our Spicy Garlicky Buffalo Wings
- Prepare the chicken wings, coat them with the fish sauce and your favorite chicken breading wings.
- Deep fry the chicken wings separately. You may fry them twice and let them rest in between for a crispier texture.
- Once your chicken wings are ready, let us prepare the saucy coating! Add olive oil, butter to the pan.
- Sauté garlic, butter, chilis, and leek. Give it a good mix.
- Add the fried chicken wings, and then add the sauce mixtures.
- Add pepper to taste.
Note: Since we used fish sauce, you may leave the salt.
I love garlic because it is a natural anti-oxidant. Adding chilis and leek into the dish gives a delicious punch, mostly finger foods like buffalo chicken wings. Try it and let me know your experience! I’d love to hear from you!
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blogsite. Again, thank you & praise God always! xoxo, jeMiMa. ❤️