Great Monday, Loungers! Our recipe today is one of my favorites. I love seafood because it’s rich in iodine. Iodine is essential to our body in producing thyroid hormones used for our body growth, energy use, and even brain and bone development during pregnancy and early childhood.
Shrimp is an absolute delight, mostly when it’s cooked perfectly. Shrimp is a good choice food for people who are on a low-calorie and protein-rich diet. Plus, adding broccoli to the dish, making it healthier.
Easy Recipe: Spicy Garlic Buttered Shrimps with Broccoli
Here’s what you need:
- 10-12 pcs medium shrimps
- 10 broccoli florets
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 pcs green chili
- 10 grams onion leeks minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup full cream milk with spices (cajun, Chinese chili paste)
- Dash of lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper
Time to Cook!
- Pan steamed the broccoli florets aside.
- Add olive oil to the pan and sauté garlic, onion leeks, chilis until entirely cooked.
- Add butter and the shrimps, and then give an excellent gentle mix.
- Add a dash of lemon juice.
- Add the cup of the milk mixture.
- Let is simmer to cook.
- Add the broccoli florets and salt-pepper to taste.
Masarap! Delicious! Yummy!
You’ll love this recipe, especially if you are into seafoods like me! My Spicy Garlic Buttered Shrimps with Broccoli is one of the easy recipes I recommend for people who want to learn to cook. No need to be fancy. You can be yourself in the kitchen with this recipe. Try it and let me know your experience. 😊❤️
You may also check out some of my other seafood recipes:
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blogsite. Again, thank you & praise God always! xoxo, jeMiMa. ❤️