Food is our fundamental necessity. But it can make or break you. It’s important to choose proper and healthy food intakes for you to get the nutrients and nourishment your body needs. I belong to Type O blood group hence I decided to share you the health and food information I have gathered accordingly.
You may also want to read: The Truth behind Blood
Powerful Foods for Type O Blood Group
What foods should type O blood take?
A health article says that with type O blood must choose on eating lots of protein. Low-carbs diet and paleo diet is beneficial. Here are the foods you must take if you’re a type O blood:
- Fish – cold water fish like such as tuna, sardines and salmon. These are loaded with protein and omega-3s. Cod, trout, striped bass and mackerel are also good.
- Meat (particularly lean meat) – you may consider beef, lamb, mutton, veal and venison.
- Vegetables (noting that broccoli, spinach, are good for weight loss) – you may also consider carrots, cauliflower, kale and other green leafy vegetables.
- Fruits – Oranges, pears, apples, blueberries, and strawberries.
- Olive oil – you may also consider coconut oil, lard, butter, and fish oil.
You may also want to read: Chana Masala Beef and Veggies, Bitter Melon Corned Beef
What foods should type O blood avoid?
It’s also important to know foods that needs to avoid due to their harmful effects if eaten in excess or frequently.
- Meat & Poultry – you must avoid bacon, goose, ham, pork
- Dairy – avoid buttermilk, cheddar, American cheese
- Fats – corn, peanut, safflower and cottonseed
- Grains & Pasta – made in white flour and whole wheat flour
- Sugary foods – ready-to-drink juices, coffee and sodas, cakes, ice cream
Although currently there’s isn’t strong evidence to prove that rigidly following a certain diet is effective. I think it’s still important to pay attention to what you eat. Eating foods according to your blood type may help improved health and boost immune system of your body.
It’s best to keep a well-balanced diet and eat variety of food that contains with high nutritional contents. If you intend to do a diet and training program, it’s best for you to consult the experts for better results. If you have health conditions, it’s important to speak with your doctor prior embarking to any dieting program.
You may also want to read: Coronavirus: 4 Easy Steps to Practice Food Safety, 10 Food Commandments
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blogsite. Again, thank you & praise God always! xoxo, jeMiMa. ❤️
Leave a Reply