One of the best and honorable jobs is being a Dad! Letting our father knows how much we love them and how important they are in our lives makes this job more highly rewarding. Therefore, I have collected some inspiring and motivating quotes that can truly move our hearts and remind us how much we are blessed to have a loving and wonderful Dad!
10 Inspiring Quotes About Daddy
1. Harmon Killebrew – “My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, ‘You’re tearing up the grass.’ ‘We’re not raising grass,’ Dad would reply. ‘We’re raising boys.’”
Dad is indeed always there to protect us from Mom when we are having fun!
2. David Jeremiah – “A girl’s father is the first man in her life, and probably the most influential.”
This quote is absolutely true! I’m a living witness of it. Although my dad and I have differences, he’s still one of the most influential persons in my life. He taught me how to fight my plights with courage, hope, and integrity.
3. Liza Minnelli – “I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.”
Most likely, mom will teach us to have ambition while dad will give us the vision.
4. Tim Russert – “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
Funny it is, when we were young, we don’t understand our dad that much. But the older we get, the clearer the wisdom our dad has imparted to us.
5. Dean Koontz – “There’s sometimes a weird benefit to having an alcoholic, violent father. He really motivated me in that I never wanted to be anything like him.”
Even at their worst, they are still our dad. Our dads will teach us how to value life and our wellbeing and others.
6. Angelina Talpa – “You may not have an earthly father that cares for you, but you have an heavenly one that does.”
At times, due to some circumstances, they will have to leave us early. Still, they are always in our hearts, living and teaching us to be brave and take care and love ourselves.
7. Billy Graham – “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.”
I believe most of us are guilty of this. We always call and recognize mom because she’s the one we are with at home most of the time. But silently, our dad has done so much for us that are left unnoticed, unpraised, but the most value in our lives. Let’s take the opportunity today to celebrate the heroism they have done and doing for us!
8. George Strait – “Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it’s a love without end.”
Always remember this, especially when you and your dad are having a misunderstanding. Their love for us is always and forever, no matter what.
9. Linda Poindexter – “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.”
Dad is always there to protect us no matter what.
10. Johann Friedrich Von Schiller – “It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.”
Absolutely! It’s the heart that makes our father our daddy! It’s not always about flesh and blood, but the heart too!
Time to get sappier! Express your warmth thanks and loving feeling to your dad, father, papa, pop, dada, baba, paps!
To my Papa and all daddy out there! Thank you for being you! We know that you aren’t perfect, but you are striving hard to be the best of the best dad in the world. And you are! You really are the best among the best dads in the whole wide universe! May God bless you always! We love you forever! Happiest Father’s Day ever!
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! ❤️Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blogsite. Again, thank you & praise God always! xoxo, jeMiMa😊❤️