Turn your simple veggie fry into wonder by adding up a twist – put a nest in it. You may use this simple recipe for home parties and special dining occasions.
Stir Fry Veggies in Noodle Nest
Approximately 60 minutes cooking and prepping.
Here’s what you need:
- Broccoli 1 head
- Snow Peas 150 grams
- Young Corn 150 grams
- Carrots 150 grams
- Red & Green Pepper 2 pcs
- Quail Eggs 10 pcs
- Vermicelli Noodles 100 grams
- Garlic 5 cloves
- Onion 2 pcs
- Oyster Sauce 4 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Butter 50 grams
- Salt&Pepper to taste
Time to Cook:
- Boil Quail Eggs, and peel off after, set aside
- Cut all veggies in small similar shapes (in your ideal form)
- Blanch veggies for few minutes and immediately submerge in iced water to maintain color and crispiness
- Heat oil and put the butter on your cooking pan and stir fry garlic and onion together with the veggies (I personally like to use butter for a creamy taste)
- Add the quail eggs and oyster sauce
- Season with Salt&Pepper to taste
For the Noodles Nest:
- Shape the Vermicelli Noodles to a nest, and then deep fry until crispy
- In a serving plate, pour over the stir fry veggies on top of the nest and serve!
See! Straightforward and yet tasty healthy food for you and your family. Adding vegetables to your diet is important because it helps you regulate your body and balance your diet. Try it and let me know your experience! Happy cooking!
Image Credit: Raymond Valencia
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blogsite. Again, thank you & praise God always! xoxo, jeMiMa. ❤️