Indian subcontinental cuisine is diverse in spices. Indian cuisine is close to my heart because I stayed in the Middle East for more than 2 years and have tried several dishes. One of my favorites is Haleem which is usually served during Ramzan period. Others are vegetable pakoras, paneer butter masala and chicken biryani! 😁💯
But this blog’s recipe is my very own masala beef recipe! It’s simple, quick, and tasty! I love ground beef because it’s easy and quick to cook. Beef is full pack of high-quality protein, vitamins and minerals. I suggest ground round and ground sirloin because of low fat content therefore are the healthiest options.
Here’s my Chana Masala Beef and Veggies!
30 minutes preparation and cooking, good for 1-2 persons.
Here’s what you need:
- 5 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 medium size onion minced
- 1 medium size bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium size carrot thin sliced
- Half handful of chopped green beans
- Handful of minced parsley
- ¼ ground beef
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 Tablespoon chana masala
- 3 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- Salt and Pepper
Time to Cook!
- Pan fry the ground beef and remove, place it on a separate bowl
- Use the same frying pan, put the butter and sauté garlic, onion, green beans, carrots, bell peppers and oyster sauce
- When properly cooked, add chana masala, ground beef
- Add lemon juice, parsley and cook for a minute or two
- Add masala and coconut milk, continue to sauté, cover for at least one to two minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste!
- Serve with Paratha or Basmati rice!
Remember not to technical in following the recipe. You can adjust it according to your preference. If you want more spice to it then, you can be generous and add other spices you prefer. 😊 I love garlic, so I normally add more to my dishes. Regular consuming of garlic (in food or raw) can help you lower cholesterol levels due to its antioxidant properties.
What’s your favorite Indian recipe? Tell me and comment down below, I love to hear from you!
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blogsite. Again, thank you & praise God always! xoxo, jeMiMa. ❤️
Leave a Reply