Cream Dory in Lemon Butter Sauce
My husband and I love fish. Let me share you one recipe he loves to cook for any special occasions. You must try this tasty and refreshing recipe of ‘Cream Dory in Lemon Butter Sauce’. It’s a simple recipe that comes from the heart, serve it to your family and friends; surely, they will love you and your cookery!
Approximately 40-60 minutes cooking and prepping.
Here’s what you need:
- Cream dory fillet 1 kg
- Lemon 1 pc
- Butter 5 tbsp.
- Lemon zest half a lemon
- Garlic 5 cloves
- Onion 1 pc
- Salt&pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
Time to Cook:
- Cut cream dory fillet according to desired size
- In a pan sauté chopped onion and garlic with butter
- Add lemon zest and juice of a lemon
- Add the dory fillet, season with salt and pepper and cook for five to ten minutes (I personally love to half fry the dory fillet separately to have a brownish color)
- Garnish with chop parsley and lemon, Serve hot!
Dory fish is among the healthiest fish in the world. It is a great source of omega 3 fatty acid, proteins and vitamin D. Omega 3 is a fat that is good to your heart and brain. Try the recipe and let me know the experience. Happy cooking!
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blogsite. Again, thank you & praise God always! xoxo, jeMiMa. ❤️
Leave a Reply