Who doesn’t love desserts?! I like graham crackers because aside from consuming it as tea biscuits you can make desserts out it. I want to share with you an easy canope dessert recipe which is made of graham crackers!
Easy Graham Balls Recipe
60 minutes preparation and cooking, up to 5 persons
Here’s what you need:
- Graham crackers 400 grams crushed
- Hot melted butter 150 grams
- Condensed milk 50 grams
- Sprinkle candies or M&Ms
- Granulated or Powdered sugar
Time to Cook:
- In a bowl, combined the crushed graham crackers with melted butter and condensed milk.
- Stir together until crumbs are well-moistened.
- Scoop by tablespoonfuls and shape into 1-inch balls by rolling between palms of hands until smooth.
- Put graham balls in small cupcake liners or arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Topped them with sprinkle candies or M&Ms and granulated or powdered sugar.
- Cover them with film and refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill.
- Serve with lemon or iced tea juice!
These graham balls are perfect for canope parties or can be served during snacks time too! Always make sure to balance your sugar intake so that it will not come with a bad health effect. Try it now and let me know how your experience!
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blogsite. Again, thank you & praise God always! xoxo, jeMiMa. ❤️