One of my favorite quick meals is Neogori Noodles – Ramyun! It’s a Korean instant noodle produced by Nongshim from South Korea. I love its thick noodles and its spicy seafood flavor. Best for mid-night snacking and winter seasons. Here’s my very own quick Neogori noodles recipe.
My Quick Neogori Noodles Recipe
7 mins preparation and cooking! Suitable for 1-2 persons.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 pack of Neoguri Korean Spicy Noodles Soup Ramen 120g
- 2.5 cups of water
- 1 egg
- Onion leeks 10 grams chopped
- Half tablespoon of lemon juice
Time to Cook:
- Boil 2.5 cups of water in a small soup pan.
- Once boiled add 1 pack of Neoguri Korean Spicy.
- Add egg and stir.
- Add tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Cook for at least 3 minutes.
- Add onion leeks.
- Serve it with toasted bread and milk! 🧡🥣
Be in moderation of eating instant noodles so that they will not come with any harmful health effects. To make it healthier, you can add your favorite green leafy vegetables such as spinach, cabbage, kale, or bokchoy aside from onion leeks. I love spinach, so I usually add some on mine.
What are your favorite instant noodles? What do you do to make it a healthy snack or meal? Comment down below!
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️