One of my favorite quick meals is Neogori Noodles – Ramyun! It’s a Korean instant noodle produced by Nongshim from South Korea. I just love its thick noodles and its spicy seafood flavor. Best for mid-night snacking and winter seasons. Here’s my very own quick Neogori noodles recipe.
10 mins preparation and cooking! Good for 1-2 persons
My Quick Neogori Noodles Recipe
Here’s what you need:
- 1 pack of Neoguri Korean Spicy Noodles Soup Ramen 120g
- 2.5 cups of water
- 1 egg
- Onion leeks 10 grams chopped
- Half tablespoon of lemon juice
Time to Cook:
- Boil 2.5 cups of water in a small soup pan.
- Once boiled add 1 pack of Neoguri Korean Spicy.
- Add egg and stir.
- Add tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Cook for at least 3 minutes.
- Add onion leeks.
- Serve it with toasted bread and milk! 🧡🥣
Be in moderation of eating instant noodles so that it will not come with any bad health effects. To make it healthier, you can add your favorite green leafy vegetables such as spinach, cabbage, kale, or bok choy aside from onion leeks. I love spinach so I’m adding some on mine. What’s your favorite instant noodles? What do you do to make it as a healthy snacks or meal? Comment down below!
Thank you for reading! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post. Feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blogsite. Again, thank you & praise God always! xoxo, jeMiMa. ❤️