Hey Lounger, how are you today? I hope your day is going great!
It’s challenging to serve vegetables, especially to kids. But, I have an excellent easy recipe that you can try and fit as snacks. You may also bring this at work for break-time! So, here’s an easy veggie balls recipe for you to try!
My Veggie Balls To-Go
The cooking and preparation time is approximately 30 minutes. Ideal for 2-3 people!
Here’s What You Need:
- Carrots 50 grams, minced
- Cabbage 50 grams, minced
- Garlic 50 grams, minced
- Onion 50 grams, minced
- Green Beans 50 grams, minced
- All purpose flours 50 grams
- Egg 3 pcs
- Chicken Powder 10 grams
- Oil for deep frying
- Regular Cheese for toppings (optional)
- Salad Ranch Sauce for dip (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Time to Cook our Veggie Balls
- In a big bowl mix up ingredients, carrots, cabbage, garlic, onion, green beans, flour, chicken powder and egg
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste
- Once properly mixed and even, form them into a bite size ball
- Deep fry them until brownish and crisp
- Topped with cheese and serve it with your favorite salad ranch sauce and lemon juice
Adding vegetables to your daily diet is necessary. Your veggies are low in fat, suitable for your tummy for their dietary fiber. In addition, vegetables are excellent sources of various nutrients, including potassium, folate (folic acid), vitamin A, and vitamin C. Vegetables are refreshing. Try it now and let me know your experience. Happy cooking!
Send Me Easy Homecooked Recipes, Cooking Tips, and VIP Freebies!
52Stirs.com respects your privacy. You may manage your subscription or unsubscribe anytime at your convenience.
Thank you for reading! If you like this content, please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends. Are you feeling kind and generous? You can buy me a coffee! Every coffee you buy will help me maintain this blog site. Again, thank you & praise God always! Xo, jeMiMa. ❤️