This is one of my favorite snacks, no doubt! All Meat Cheesy Tacos will satisfy your snacking cravings anytime of the day especially those guilty midnight after loving time, lol. Here’s my quick recipe on how to get that tasty mouth-watering meaty cheesy taco!
Approximately 30 minutes cooking and prepping. Good for 2-3 People.
Here’s what you need:
- Ground Beef 250 grams
- Red Bell Pepper 10 grams, minced
- Onion 1 pc, minced
- Garlic 5 gloves, minced
- Pasta Sauce 250 grams (I prefer 3 cheese flavor)
- Butter 30 grams
- Olive Oil small dash on the pan
- Taco Shell 10 pcs max (I prefer the crisp bubble type)
- Dried Basil grind, half teaspoon (I love the aroma, optional)
- Parmesan Cheese be generous
- Regular Cheese be generous
- Chili Powder for seasoning
- Salt&Pepper to taste
Time to Cook:
- Half pan-fry the beef, remove the excess oil and set aside
- Dash a clean pan of olive oil, and sauté butter, garlic, onion, red bell pepper together
- Pour the pan-fried beef and continue sautéing
- Add Pasta Sauce, simmer 2-3 minutes and add dried basil
- Season with Chili Powder
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste
- Once completely cooked, assemble them in the taco shells
- Add Parmesan and Regular cheese of choice
- Serve hot with coffee or tea!
I recommend you buying halal food because it is guaranteed clean and safe. Beef is remarkably rich in high-quality protein, vitamins, and minerals. If you are an anemic like me, then this is good as source of iron too. While Cheese is a great source of calcium. It also contains high amounts of vitamins A and B-12, along with zinc, phosphorus, and riboflavin.
Try my very own all meat cheesy taco; and if you love veggies, you may add chopped tomatoes, and lettuce too. Let me know your experience. Happy cooking!
Thank You for reading and appreciating my writings! Please continue to support by hitting the like (star) icon, leaving comments and sharing my post. Feeling kind and generous? You can also Buy me a Coffee 😊❤️ Again, thank you! Enjoy Life and Spread Love, grinb0x