Psalms Chapter 23
- The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
- He makes me lie down in green pastures,
- He leads me beside quiet waters,
- He restores my soul.
- He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
- Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
- I will fear no evil, for You are with me;
- Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
- You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
- You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
- Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Psalm 23 is one of the countless powerful passages in the Bible, and it is one of my favorites. You will face a terrible situation at some point in your life, not once or twice but many times. Probably because of a bad decision or an inevitable circumstance that you need to face and endure.
Reading and understanding Psalm 23 will help you discover who you truly are. Psalm 23 will help your heart understand more of the situation you are in and properly respond to it as a believer. And this incredibly powerful passage will tell you again and again that you are capable of accomplishing anything with the help of Almighty God and His Prophets.
Stop being skeptical and instead seek the one true GOD and embrace deliverance. Keep the faith, Lounger!
Appreciate your time hugely! If you enjoy this content, please continue to support by clicking the like (star) icon, leaving comments, and sharing this post with your family and friends! You can also support us on Social: Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube! See you there! – jeMiMa❤️